TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND OUR LEGAL
GoTech – a multi-national information technology enterprise, registered globally under the provisional legal entity and ownership of GoTech Information Technology and its Conglomerates. For any further inquiries or details please email us at email@example.com
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Standard Policy directs all our users to and fro with the set of rules and obligation in using the entire frame and content of our sites.
- Our Advertising & Publication Policy sets out information about the privileges, panel and system of advertising with GoTech.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may make changes to these terms by amending them from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
CHANGES TO THE SITES
We may update and change our Site and contents from time to time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it over any compulsion by anyone.
We do not guarantee that any content uploaded by a user, or any content acting to it, will be free from errors or omissions. We assure in providing an authentic data all the time with our best capabilities, but in case you find any incorrect data or information you may kindly report to us through our contact center for its modification.
ACCESSING THE SITE
YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD & CREDENTIALS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licencors.
VALIDATION OF INFORMATION
The content on our Site is provided for general information and public use only. It is not an intended amount to advice on which you should rely as it may keep on changing or updated time to time without any notice to you. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
- be accurate (where they state facts)
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- comply with applicable laws of any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- promote sexually explicit material
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- be likely to deceive any person
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- promote any illegal activity
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
The Sites may include information and materials uploaded by other users, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us (see “Information About Us and How to Contact Us” above).
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Whether you are a consumer or a business user, We do not limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the sale of any products to you, which will be set out in the relevant terms and conditions of sale. If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide the Sites for domestic, official and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We have kept our portal secure and certified but we do not guarantee and assure 100% virus free environment. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which that Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack any Site via a denial-of-service attack or a complaint for any mishap relevant to virus prompts or anything pertaining to bugs and errors.
REDIRECTION & LINKING TO ANOTHER SITE
You may link to the home page of our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not: •establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you; or
- frame our Site on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page of that Site.
We welcome you to use our website, by agreeing to the above stated terms and conditions in full and complete acknowledgement.